0 comments

27.3.06

 
Random:

*I put iTunes on shuffle. I asked myself these questions and the title of the song is the answer to it.

How does the world see me?
Staind: Take It (not bad, actually)

Will I have a happy life?
The Pillows: Crazy Sunshine (sounds good to me.)

What do my friends really think of me?
Verdi: I Masnadiera (The Bandits? i'm a bandit? really? sounds about right i guess)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Spirited Away: Bathhouse Morning (ummm....)

How can I make myself happy?
Muse: Endlessly (uh...i can make myself happy by endlessly. endlessly what?!)

What should I do with my life?
Wheatus: Teenage Dirtbag (if only i could)

Will I ever have children?
Everclear: The New York Times (hmm...)

What is some good advice for me?
Respighi, Feste Romane: Circenses (Circuses) (party on? okie)

How will I be remembered?
George Jones: The Race is On (should i start running now?)

What is my signature dancing song?
Loverboy: Working for the Weekend (hell yeah!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Johnny Cash, Willy Nelson etc.: Highway Man (loner? could be)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Cletus T. Judd: Jack Daniels, You Lied to Me Again (concidering my last trist w/alky-hol...hehehe)

What song will play at my funeral?
Howard Shore, FOTR: In Dreams (not bad. ach, are you writing this down?)

What type of men/women do you like?
Dead or Alive: You Spin Me Right Round (sounds good to me)

What is my day going to be like?
Boxcar Racer: All Systems Go (yeah buddy!


*stolen idea

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?