0 comments

21.3.05

 
Poetry Corner


Come

I saw the finger bend
I felt the crunching bones
The searing ache is instant
The shocking relief grows

I cried to let you in
You came to kiss the wound
You should come and stay
And should not leave so soon

Come kiss the pain away
And make it all seem better
For it will make me happy
And all the much more wetter

I give you what you want
Please give me what I need
But life you leave untouched
Though blood you take with greed

Come with me now this time
Do not come on your own
It’s selfish you get more
You leave me all alone

You are the dirty rat
I am the scanty whore
You push me off again
I whine and beg for more

I can’t be satisfied
Until you take it all
Please come with me for once
I need to take the fall

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?