0 comments

22.3.05

 
Poetry Corner!


Away...

as she watched from away
desire came to her eyes
in disguise of a burnt out
fire smoldering in the day.

wanting to be near
sneaks she wholly
very slowly as Wolf
seeks Deer.

now she’s close to touch
what she only dreams
yet seems to shy away
but not too much.

silence now as she listens
fearful of being caught
only not wanting to leave.
tearful, her eyes glisten.

she looks at her and ponders
why such sadness comes to her.
for sure, she sees her
sigh with wonder.

embarrassed being caught of staring
away she parted
broken hearted, another
day gone, but ne’er her desire wearing.


Stabbing Words

I killed them all, but not with death
but instead by the utterances of my breath
the breath whence stabbing words came out
proving nothing less then a shadow of a doubt
the doubt that came with a hateful mind
that only came with words unkind
the unkind words that came from those that
killed me first with their words stabbed
which stabbed me deep into my soul
creating an non-repairable hole
a hole that I chose to fill with hate
which in turn a void I did create
and create a desire for their death
with only the utterances of my breath.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?